Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running a set of H2 take offs on my truck now and I really like them, great traction and not too much spinning. I am looking around and I see BF Goodrich makes the AT's I was wondering if any one else makes a 17" tire that is 12.5" wide or compare able. I am really trying to find a tire aprox 33x12.5x17 wondering if anyone has seen anything in this size?

Otherwise I have found 315/70/17 bf goodrich for like 150+shipping I was hopping to find them for less than that concidering I paid about that for tire and rim. May end up buy another new set of takeoffs for the same price.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have been looking for the same thing without much luck. I think ProComp makes some 33x12.5x17, but I am not a fan of their tires. When I purchased my H2 tires and wheels, the plan was to trade in the 315/70/17s for credit on a lower profile tire, but nothing was available, so now I'm running them. If something doesn't come out before these are worn out, I'm also going to get more H2s.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Pro comp makes 17" also, Super swamper trxus radials, bfg mud and at's. Goodyear about any truck tire ya want. They arent cheap though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts