Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 16' or more car trailer. I would also like to have a 20'+ gooseneck trailer tanduam axle. Pm with prices, pic, and details.

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Got a 20x7 tandem axle steel for sale...Same as sig. I paid $3000 for it. Its got roughly 3500 miles on it. Asking 2500 or best offer. PM for email address and pics.

Nick

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Unit 453's trailer is nice, he sent me pics of it previously.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Yeah I bought the one off of Rex, picked up a week or two ago. Some lights, new fender, and a fresh sandblast and paint it's gonna be a nice trailer for the money.

·
Registered
580 Posts
What are the axles and tires rated at on the 20x7 foot goose neck? My other diesel is a John Deere. Thanks

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
That's definately a nice trailer Unit, just a few Q's that might help some others out. Are the fenders removable, and what is the rear hitch rated at to pull double? How is ther rear plug wired, is it 7 blade or 5? Just some simple stuff like that. Definately a nice trailer, I think it would stand out better with white wheels instead of black though. Good Luck selling it.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
nice looking trailer if i had the money and you lived closer i would buy that trailer from you but i guess i will have to wait

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
That's definately a nice trailer Unit, just a few Q's that might help some others out. Are the fenders removable, and what is the rear hitch rated at to pull double? How is ther rear plug wired, is it 7 blade or 5? Just some simple stuff like that. Definately a nice trailer, I think it would stand out better with white wheels instead of black though. Good Luck selling it.

Heres a few answers. Fenders are not removeable that I can tell. They actually sit relatively low. I towed the Crown Vic in my avitar from Louisiana up here to NY and the doors clear the fenders by several inches. I have no clue what the rear hitch is rated at to pull double...I'll check on that....Should be a 7 blade connector. Electric brakes. Wheels were white but I couldnt stand it so I painted them black. I tend to like dark vehicles.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Heres a few answers. Fenders are not removeable that I can tell. They actually sit relatively low. I towed the Crown Vic in my avitar from Louisiana up here to NY and the doors clear the fenders by several inches. I have no clue what the rear hitch is rated at to pull double...I'll check on that....Should be a 7 blade connector. Electric brakes. Wheels were white but I couldnt stand it so I painted them black. I tend to like dark vehicles.
Just trying to help you sell it man, like I said it is definately a nice trailer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.