Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4- 8 lug GM tires and rims off of a 03 GMC. I Bought a new set after two weeks so the tires are brand new. Ill post some pics when I get a chance. Looking for someone to make me an offer.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
What size are the 03's? Are they the same size as the 02's? I may be interested any way.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 245/75R16 on 8 lug aluminum rims.

This is a picture of what they look like and what they are going for on ebay. Just the rims alone are going for $575. I figued I would ask $550 for both the tires and the rims. Sorry, still havent taken a picture yet. But they are in great shape. Please feel free to ask any questions!!!

Trades are welcome! Anyone wanna trade a quad stealth for them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2430644920&category=43956

·
Registered
212 Posts
bybycop----What is the name brand of the tires on your rims? Looking for a set of aluminum rims, but I have a Chevy. Need different center cover. GMC on Bowtie not cool.

·
Registered
104 Posts
man I wished you lived closer I am looking for some newer rims for my truck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think that the cost of shipping will put it out of my price range. was the truck 4x4

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it is 4x4. Tell me what your "price range" is and Im checking on shipping and we can see about working something out. They are just in my way.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll be honest about 550 would be what I could spend but Im sure you could get more where you are because I can't find any around here. I don't know why I asked you about the four wheel drive. The terra grapplers is a dead give away.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My only concern would be how to get you the money and make sure I get the tires and wheels nothing personal I just don't buy stuff over the internet like this. also I would like to see pictures if avalible. Sorry if I sound anal but 550 is tough for me to come by. my girlfriend would kill me if I lose the money for nothing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im with ya, I was also thinking about that myself. Ill get some pics for you and figure out a way to safely do the deal. I dont think your anal at all. Im on your side!

Mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
just let me know I'll be trying to get my money together

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
K, will do. Im still not sure on shipping. Hopefully Ill have time tomorow to call around. My dads shipped several sets of tires and rims so Ill give him a call. If you think of any exchange Ideas let me know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
A friend told me to use escrow.com. It looks like a pretty good way to go. let me know if this is okay.

·
Registered
104 Posts
just checking in, have you got any news for me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Did you guys do the deal or not? I will be in Vegas 11/7 for SEMA Show and could take a peek, make you an offer etc. if you still have them.

Edited by: Chevysrus

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No we havent made the deal yet. Im so sorry though. I havent had a spare moment and actually forgot all about it till it just showed up on the active topic list.

Yeah, if you are interested when you come to the sema show we could totally work things out.

Are you able to get extra tickets to that? When is it?

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.