Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2001 Chevy Dmax LT. (Springing for a '04 CC LB, need more room!) It is LOADED to the gills! Full maintance records. Very very well taken care of. I have added all the aftermarket mods and it comes to $7602 new. Truck listed out at $41,426 new. I am asking $33,000 for the truck with everything, but will seperate things if need be. Bought truck on 11/12/01, truck was built 7/01. I have 47,300 miles currently.

Upgrades to my 2001 2500 HD Extended cab short box LT 4x4 Duramax/Allison

1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">R&D Truck Auto Accessories fog light controller </LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">R&D Truck Auto Accessories headlight controller</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Catch-All floor mats (front pair) </LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Catch-All floor mats (rear floor)</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">K&N filter (OEM replacement)</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">B&W turnoverball gooseneck hitch</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Rhino liner (sprayed by a friend)</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">EGR Superguard Hood Shield (Smoke color)</LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Stepshield (door sill protectors) </LI>
    <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">4 American Racing “Atlas” polished Aluminum wheels 16x8

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested at all? Know someone looking? Price is definitely negotiable.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am looking that is a very nice set up. I'll talk to my folks when I go home on friday and see if they can front a down payment for me. That is one sharp truck.

Lenny

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Just noticed something when reading the add ons, you have an afe stg 2 and you show a k&n factory replacement, so they both go with the truck? just wonderin

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry White Duramax

Just the AFE II now. That was a list of mods for me to keep track of. Didn't edit. Somehow my trailer brake controller didn't make the list. HMMM

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, the factory CD/cassette and speakers, factory air box, factory exhaust and anything else in the garage that I took off and still have are included.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I decided to lower the price to $29000. I really need to sell it, the LLY is coming.....

Edited by: Buck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.