Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in from Milan Dragway.....Went 12.78 @104.69 with a 1.69 60' time:eek:... My best 60' of the night was a 1.68:grd:.. ALL RUNS WERE #2 only tonight!! Nothing at all removed from the truck, 3/4 tank of fuel..

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
Who hoo! Congrats!

What tires are you running? 1.68 is just smokin!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
285/75/16 yokohama geolander at's........36psi in the front, 32psi rear

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
*whistling* wow.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Congrats! Nice 60.

That tune rips doesn't it!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congrats :ro)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Nice run!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone, I really don't know what it'll run with the water/meth since I put the kit on a week or so ago and was hoping to find out last night but the pump wasn't spraying for some reason:rolleyes:......I'm hoping that next Wednesday has good weather and I can try again with the water/meth working.... Stay tuned!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Congrats to you and as well Nick on another LMM in the 12's

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thanks everyone, I really don't know what it'll run with the water/meth since I put the kit on a week or so ago and was hoping to find out last night but the pump wasn't spraying for some reason:rolleyes:......I'm hoping that next Wednesday has good weather and I can try again with the water/meth working.... Stay tuned!!!
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. My mods are pretty much identical to yours other than a smaller 4" exhaust with a muffler and w/m. No weight reduction at all and I ran 12.75 at 108.5 with a much worse 60' than you (had bad wheel hop, no lowered t-bars, 70 psi in the tires, etc. Ran it exactly as I do on the street, no track mods).

I picked up .2 to .3 with the water/meth.

Jody

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
That's really good. It's just amazing what these things will do. How much does your truck weigh and is there someplace that lists this stuff? I've been trying to find the weight of a stock 04 Extended cab shortbed. Mine also could use some track prep and a diet.

Twins should get you way down in the 12's. Nathan - MPI - runs about 12.30 with his LMM....it has twin turbos, EFI, and a reworked stock transmission.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
If the weather is good Wednesday I'm planning on going to Milan....... TheBac might be coming out as well, hopefully everything goes good and we can set some personal best times.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.