Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12"bulletproof lift

anybody know where i can find out about 12" bp lift i cant find a web site i know its a killer kit but want more info i dont see alot of you running them

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
My buddy has the 11" cst kit on his 04 CC/SB Duramax and I think it is way better than the 8" Fabtech I have. The kit use uni-balls and is braced to the hilt. I vote CST.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I must say Cognito is a heavy duty kit

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Call cognito and talk to justin 1.866.426.4648. He should be able to help you with any questions you have regarding the chevy ifs. CST is also good....

Full Throttle...... I wouldnt even bother....they are seriously lacking in their customer service.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Full Throttle would be my suggestion.. Good luck in your search..
i really like the full throttle lifts if i was going to lift my truck i would go with that lift and they are only about 2 and a half hours away

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hands down bulletproof. You are going to pay for it though.

Look into the steering system and compare the sturdyness of the crossmember in the front and you will see why the bulletproof is better.

·
Registered
457 Posts
CST and Bulletproof are very similar as a former CST employee owns Bulletproof. Both use very similar bracketry the major difference as Donovan mentioned is Bulletproof's steering setup. They use a crossover setup that IMO is better than the centerlink setup that CST uses. With that said I also think CST's steering setup is better than the majority of other lift kits out there. Bulletproof's major downfall is limited production and all their lifts are too big for most peoples taste. If Bulletproof offered a 6" kit I would buy it over CST as everything is the same except for the steering and cosmetics. I have had very good luck with both companies as I ran a CST lift and Bulletproof upper arms and shocks hoops on my old truck before CST offered the uniball setup. I have the owners name but I don't have their contact info. Go to PerformanceLifts.com and talk to Jeff. He may still be in contact with Bulletproof.

http://www.bulletproofsuspension.net/

·
Registered
308 Posts
Does bulletproof have a web site? I would like to see the crossover steering setup. Or does any one have picture?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
If Bulletproof offered a 6" kit I would buy it over CST as everything is the same except for the steering and cosmetics. http://www.bulletproofsuspension.net/
Does bulletproof have a web site? I would like to see the crossover steering setup. Or does any one have picture?
3500dmax, on their website they advertise a 6" for the H2, aren't H2 lifts the same as the ones for HD's?

Dieselmatt, their website doesn't work very well.

Jason

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i would think the h2 kits have to be a little different like bolt holes or something because ii have never seen a H2/HD kit ever be listed to be the same

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
the crossover system is the best and i think i have changed my mind i like the bulletproof system the best know that i have looked it over it is the best kit that i have seen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts