Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One year old KSH 100 gal in bed Diamondplate Aluminum tank/toolbox with 6 way valve kit, harness, & manuf instructions. DOES NOT FIT SHORTBED! 60X24. Custom built so tool box was 10" deep (most are 6"). Installed in 05D/A - uses factory guage & toggle switch. Tank leaked after received, was returned to KSH where it was repaired, pressure tested, and returned. I was leaving for Mexico and could not wait, so I had to have a transferflow 100 steel tank only put in ($1700). Still on pallet from KSH. 1/2 price of new. $800 FOB Bend Oregon. Going to San Antonio Texas in 10 days and could deliver it along way OR ship it from San Antonio which would be cheaper for MW & E.
Wife says clean out barn before I buy a new toy. MUST GO. [email protected]

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
You should post a pictures of it, I bet that will help you sell it a lot faster.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
can you still use a goosneck with this installed?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently do not have way to post pictures.
Gooseneck should be OK. The only goosenecks I have had were frt trailers with nothing in front of the gooseneck. Possibly not work with a 5th wheel which has frame and area ahead of the hitch. All goosenecks I have ever used have not. Tank is 24" wide and thus comes back about 24.5 or so from front of bed. In my gooseneck hookups, that is more than plenty of clearance.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm little confused...Is this the same tank you have listed a few threads down that you determined DID NOT fit a shortbed? I just measured my short bed and I don't have 24 inches from the front of the box to the wheel well.Thanks,PB

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Senility again!!! IT DOES NOT FIT A SHORTBED is what it should have said! I corrected it. Sorry - I musta been asleep.!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.