408 Posts
Hey should I be offended he listed me as having an 08 Dodge? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hey should I be offended he listed me as having an 08 Dodge? :D
No that was a compliment:p:

Sorry our erase board was MIA on the dyno day and I was going through every sheet looking at what was scibbled for #'s, names, trucks..ect

·
Registered
408 Posts
You know I used to like you......

I understand that things got a little hectic.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Good to hear, they ussaualy set up at some of the truck pulls around here

·
Registered
145 Posts
whens the next dyno day gonna be? I was coming until my transmission blew out C1 :mad:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Whats everyone's opinion on a good date to setup another one. Give me some suggestions and keep in mind some of the other up coming events like sled pulls and stuff.

Brett

·
Registered
145 Posts
probably right before the pullin season gets into full swing, like late april maybe? either that or after the season is over..sometime in the fall.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
July 11 is a dyno and diesel event at the Cecil County Dragway, so you prolly dont want to schedule near that time! I had a really good time at your event- i will be at your next one! THANKS Steven

·
Registered
693 Posts
The 18th is the pull in cecilton

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I dont know if many would be intrested in doing one on the 11th to get their rigs dialed in right before the first pull and after the Tuckahoe Test & Tune.

·
Registered
693 Posts
i would be.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I'll be racing at Cecil with the Mason Dixon Event.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I thought the Mason Dixon event at Cecil was on July 11? I may be up for coming down if i can get the EFI Live before then- if not i will come down just to watch and talk! Last one was a great event! THANKS Steven

·
Registered
2,619 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I thought the Mason Dixon event at Cecil was on July 11? I may be up for coming down if i can get the EFI Live before then- if not i will come down just to watch and talk! Last one was a great event! THANKS Steven

The PPE will do you fine. Better off with the money in the trans for now.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts