Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNT Diesel Performance will be having a Dyno Day on February 28th @ 10:00am at their new shop.

It will be $70 for 3 pulls & $10 for each additional pull & will include graph print outs of you hp & tq.

Trucks, Cars, Diesel's, & gas vehicle's are all welcome to participate
(Duallys do not need to remove outside wheels to dyno)

There will be food & drinks provided

New Shop Address is,

24809 Trunk Line Rd
Henderson, Md 21640

Spectators are welcome aswell, hopefully weather will permit.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
How far is the new shop from where you were located? I would love to come a make a dyno run! Will reservations be needed? THANKS Steven

·
Registered
145 Posts
hopefully ill be there

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cool! On my birthday no less! I'll have to make plans to be there. I was on the dyno with the 05 GMC, we'll have to see what the 08 LMM puts down. Time to update the Quad.....

·
Registered
693 Posts
yea ill prob be there just got to get a new lift-pump on

·
Registered
693 Posts
what are you shooting for hp(goal)

·
Registered
408 Posts
More than 424hp and 763 ft/lbs..... that was what the '05 GMC put down last year.

·
Registered
581 Posts
It sounds like it going to be a fun day i know of about 5 duramaxs that are going to be there to dyno. I am tryin for 400 hp that would be my new high:D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ok guys, who's going and what time are we gonna be there?

·
Registered
693 Posts
ill be there, hope the trans holds, you going to dyno the lmm?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yep that's the plan. Gonna see what the 135hp setting on the Quad can do.... ):h):h

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Im coming down- i think!- and wanna dyno! I hope that my trans and TC hold the abuse- Should be fun- see ya there! -- Steven

·
Registered
693 Posts
sounds like we should have a pretty good crowd there, hopeflly its a nice day.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I was talking to some Dodge guys today, along to some other Duramax guys- there is going to be quite a convoy headind down from up this direction! One guy in the diesel shop in Rising Sun said that there is going to be 75 or more truck there on Staurday- coming from Harford County all the way to Annapolis! Im going try to get there early so i have a spot on the dyno! It is going to be a long cold day- but should be alot of fun! See ya'll there- Steven

·
Registered
408 Posts
Damn sounds like I should head over straight from work. Well after the stop in Harrington to get the better half. I need to get the fuel filter changed this week. Other than that, I think I'm ready...

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I'll be there as I said. Pretty much won't be that talkative - no voice here for the past week plus add a nasty case of viral pneumonia that I have been trying to rid for quite awhile.

·
Registered
693 Posts
sounds like you should just stay home, and yea it should be a good crowd hopefully its a nice day, trans seem to be holding just not shifting the best. saids like we should bring a cooler if we are going to be there that long

1 - 20 of 63 Posts