Diesel Place banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
We are developing a new Style EVOLUTION programmer for the 07 GM vehicles (this will not include the Classic body style trucks). If you are familiar with our product line you've more than likely seen the F-150 Evolution:

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)

Our GM Evolution will be very similiar, and will include a Dash pod to provide you with a gauge monitor and a programmer all in one.

As with all of our Beta programs, testers will be given a hefty discount off the retail price of the EVO (499.99) and will have the opportunity to help us build a better product.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please contact me @ 1-888-360-3343, or email [email protected]

If you are local to the Ogden Ut. area, give me a call so I can fill you in on the Alpha test that we will be starting this week.

Thanks again, I look forward to talking with you soon

To learn more about our evolution product line, please visit our website, www.edgproducts.com and click on evolution in the gray bar on the left hand side of the page.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.