Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So My dad is on his way home with an 07 D-Max 3500 (No Dully) Classic, and he couldn't get the dealer to give him the aluminum wheels. Apperently it has cheap lookin' rims on it.

Will aluminum rims from the 05,06 D-Max's fit?
I havn't seen the truck yeat but I sure some people have some on the market place...
Thanks...
Jerry

·
Registered
777 Posts
Rims

ssniper3105;1600822; said:
so my dad is on his way home with an 07 d-max 3500 (no dully) classic, and he couldn't get the dealer to give him the aluminum wheels. Apperently it has cheap lookin' rims on it. Will aluminum rims from the 05,06 d-max's fit?
i havn't seen the truck yeat but i sure some people have some on the market place... Thanks... Jerry
yes, the 99-07 pyo aluminum polished rims will fit. i sent you a p.m.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Sounds like the same dealer I dealt with:rolleyes: but I got my aluminum wheels though;)

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
yep..they fit

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Have a good rest of the weekend!:drinking:

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
As far as the bolt pattern is concerned, the PY0 aluminum wheels for the 2500HD WILL fit. But keep in mind that the LT265/75R-16 tires that come on the 3500SRW are designed for a minimum wheel width of 7 inches. The 3500SRW wheels are 16'' x 7'', whereas the PY0 aluminum wheels for the 2500HD are 16'' x 6.5''

GM has a Chrome Clad 16'' x 7'' Steel Wheel available as an option for the 2007 3500SRW Classic. The RPO Code is NZ7. It is a $200.00 option when ordered with the truck. I don't know how much these wheels cost if ordered through the parts department, but they should be able to look them up for you.

Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Congrats on your families' new Duramax! What options do the truck have? LT 1, LT 2 , Or LT 3. This is one way of dictating which wheels the truck should have.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Truck is an LT3 3500.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I know on the 2500's the LT3 package DOES include the Alum styled wheels. I wonder if you got screwed, check your window sticker.

·
Registered
190 Posts
My LS came with the alum's and it was not on the build code? anyway if you come to AZ I'll make you a screaming deal! Z

Also post a pic of the new truck?? tks

·
Registered
123 Posts
3500 srw only have 1 wheel, the steel ones. It's the extra payload. I have the truck in my signature and there is no wheel option. Keep an eye on the new ones and maybe this will change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts