Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for a cheap set, would trade my power extend camper mirrors for them but im not sure if that would work since I need my truck all the time and couldnt go without mirrors for very long.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Bueler?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Anybody? Will trade my power extend heated camper mirrors with turn signals. IMHO they look better than the 06's but I tow quite a bit and would like something better for seein not just lookin good.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like Im gonna have to come up with the dough for some new ones, surely somebody has got some they dont like. Must be pretty good cauz no one wants to getr rid of them like the ones I got now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm in the same boat

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will trade you a brand new in the box set of 2006s for yours and $150. I am in Scott County KY. You come to me and I'll even help you swap them out. Takes 20 minutes.
-Mark email me for a faster response [email protected]

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kinda tempting but I couldnt give that much boot, A brand spankin new set of mirrors like mine are 1300 bucks, they sell on here used for about 300 quite often. What would ya take for them straight out.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Just saw a few sets on Ebay. Search under 'silverado mirrors'.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Kinda tempting but I couldnt give that much boot, A brand spankin new set of mirrors like mine are 1300 bucks, they sell on here used for about 300 quite often
The sad thing is when I seen this is that is what GM gets for them. I dont remember what they look like on the year truck you have. But I looked at the power extend mirrors for my 03 and they were made by power vision and the dealer wanted 500 each and the manuf. would do them direct for 648. The 06 mirror can be found even new for under 600
Just my 2 cents here
Phillip

·
Registered
35 Posts
You are right. The power extends are much more expensive new, but the resale value isn't as good as the 06s. I think I can sell my 06s for around 500. I agree that I could sell the power extends for around 300. I really don't want yours I was just going to take them and re-sell them. So if I had yours and $150 I'd be about the same. I'd like to get $500 for them outright. I've seen them sell on eBay for over $600.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Over $600 for 06 towing mirrors? Damn !!!!
:lol: I got mine for $344 including shipping. Genuine, brand new in the sealed box, GM 06 big towing mirrors with power adjust, turn signals and heat..
www.partszoneonline.com
Ted < a happy camper, errrr horse hauler :grd:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
ABQfirefighter....your killin me boss....I am the high bidder on the only two sets of 06 mirrors.....could get interesting :eek:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Over $600 for 06 towing mirrors? Damn !!!!
:lol: I got mine for $344 including shipping. Genuine, brand new in the sealed box, GM 06 big towing mirrors with power adjust, turn signals and heat..
www.partszoneonline.com
Ted < a happy camper, errrr horse hauler :grd:

Never said $600 was a good deal, just that they have brought that on eBay.

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
You will need to watch ebay. Otherwise you can go to P&G. They are the cheapest and you can have them drop shipped to a business the next day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.