Status
Not open for further replies.

06 LBZ

FOR SALE: 
Tags
for sale lbz
1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  306LBZ 
#1 ·
Truck is in sig. It's my baby. But she is starting to show its age somewhat. Still runs strong and Ive always thought of it as my more reliable truck even compared to my new ones as I got them. It needs rockers and a cab corner other than that it's a 15 year old truck. I've always replaced things when it needed it and usually early for fluids and whatnot. Being the Diesel market is so hot right now, maybe now is the time to sell. I'm open to offers and given the right price I may be will to meet at the nearest border point to me. I'm located in Saskatchewan, Canada. I don't need to sell but am starting to entertain the idea. Male me an offer and maybe we can make a deal. PM for more info

#2 ·
Asking price for the ad?

#3 ·
I haven't given it much thought. What are LBZ's going for down south of the border right now?
Kinda why I'm "open to offers"

#4 ·
Ads must have some kind of asking price. If you are unsure look in your local area for like vehicles and that can give you an average. You can guestimate a price and put an OBO ( or best offer) behind the price

#5 ·
I've seen prices from $18000 to $40000 locally. That was prior to covid and the way the diesel market is now. Some prices more recent are quite ridiculous imo. Sooo.... let's say $25000 obo.

Reactions: OkDually
#6 · (Edited)
Well I'm starting to actually think more realistically and contemplating more seriously about this. So, my real asking price is $15000 USD or $20000 CAD. Can't seem to figure out how to edit my sig with this new format and my phone but msg me with any questions. Truck has Cognito 4" NTBD with the steering supports and fox shocks(recently replaced and many other upgrades and customizations. Well cared for but as with anything that actually gets driving regularly it is starting to show its age. Engine and trans have been well cared for and still run strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.