Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read this post about hooking up the 06 camper mirrors to a 2002 truck. http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67524 and was looking at CIPA's website and it say that they have mirrors for 1988-2002 C/K truck. Now my question is will the 06 mirrors bolt up to a 98 truck? Any help would be great. I am not worried about the wiring but more or less if the will bolt up.

TIA
Ryan

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone have a broken mirror of either type that I can buy cheap and see if I cant modify the mirror of the door to make it fit.

TIA
Ryan

·
Registered
940 Posts
ive got a passenger side one with both the lenses busted out. The shell is fine though. Let me know

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested as long as it has the same mounts on it as the 06 camper style. Let me know also where you are located and possibly could pick up.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
940 Posts
yeah they are for an 06, I live in Indiana. i could ship. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
did you get the 06 mirrors to work on the 98 ?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have not had the time or money right now but will be working on it. By the way dmerre89 I sent to a PM give me a call so we can talk about the broken mirror.

Thanks
Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts