Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have the first prototype Setrab cooler in 2 weeks for testing. I need a local LBZ truck that tows hard.
mike

·
Registered
826 Posts
The guy that owns Setrab USA has been a good friend for many years. Awesome quality product.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Any time Mike, but I know I'm kind of far from you for hands on.
Marty

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Mike, I doubt you have any trouble finding one, but Ill be the beta whore if need be.

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The prototype has to be local for obvious reasons. The truck must work very hard and the report will come from the truck owner honestly, not me. The prototype cooler costs me 1,000.00. The tester will get it free. No strings attached. I think most of you guys know me by now; no b/s.
mike

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Yes, i know it has to be local, but what i am saying if no one local can (which I highly doubt) that I will.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Any luck on that tester Mike? If not I am pulling heavy from Milwaukee to Minneapolis and back, should be 15-16k up and around 20-21k back. Let me know if that helps you.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any luck on that tester Mike? If not I am pulling heavy from Milwaukee to Minneapolis and back, should be 15-16k up and around 20-21k back. Let me know if that helps you.
No luck on a tester yet. The first cooler has to be local for fitting issues and control issues.
mike

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
prototype up and running yet?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
any news?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats deffinatly going to cool better and looks more stout than the stocker. How much inceased cooling surface area is there over stock?
I have not gotten all the specifics from Setrab yet, but they were talking 100 percent. They sure build some nice coolers.:ro) :D It will be a drop in unit as usuall.
mike

·
Registered
897 Posts
Still no ideas on price or when you expect to start selling them?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still no ideas on price or when you expect to start selling them?
I will know price as soon as I fit one on. I do not expect it to be any higher than th '01-'05 cooler at this point. I would expect first delivery in May.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts