Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anybody Know If Anyone Makes A Chip Or A Loader For A 06 4500. I Already Have A 4" Exhaust And Afe Filter My Motor Is The 300hp/605tq. Thanks For Any Help

·
Registered
359 Posts
Im guessing here but it should be the same as what the guys on the 3rd gen are using. You could check out that forum and see whats goin on there.

Can you see what PCM your truck has??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Tried The Bullydog Loader For A 06 Lly So Far No Luck. Also Tried An Edge And Predator For A 05 Lly No Luck. And The 06 Ppe Duramaximizer Wont Even Plug In. Some Of The Plugs On The 4500 Arnt The Same As The Trucks(2500,3500). Dont Know What Else There Is

·
Registered
65 Posts
Call Quad at Quadzillapower.com. They can fix you up and they are really nice people to work with.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
The Edge plugged in on my C4500 and works just fine. It is a 05 LLY and I didn't specify Kodiak on my order form. Just LLY. You are plugging into the connections under the airbox aren't you??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Guess 05 And 06 Are Different I Did Plug It In Under The Air Filter, Started It Up And It Was Miss Firing Real Bad. It Wouldnt Even Idle

·
Registered
609 Posts
PPE has performance for the 06 4500-5500 and also the Vans with the new duramax engine, I saw an 06 4500 with the new engine, not sure what he had on it but looked like it ran good, just a slight haze of smoke when the guy got on it as he was leaving.......:ro)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the 2006 300 hp 605tq is worth the wait the dealer says I have to order this truck and will take 4 weeks ,yet the 520 tq rated trucks are available at lots allover thanks steve (getting out of a ford and into 4500 or 5500 )

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Tell them you want to wait and see if they give you a better deal on a in stock truck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the in stock trucks do not have the options I want I could go aftermarket with the mods but I would like to know if I should have the dealer do it or try myself I just started a new thread that should answer my question better thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts