Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off a 2005 GMC. They are the steel/chrome rims 16.6.5 and the original steelbelt tires 245/75/16 Bridgestones. They have 5000 miles on them. The rims are flawless and come with the center caps and lugs. I would like to get $500.00 shipped to anywhere in the US. I also have brand new in the box, MBRP front pipe to get rid of the CAT in the 4.5 - 06 model Duramaxes. This is new in the box. Would like $110.00 shipped. I live in South Florida so if you are near me and pick these up, it will be cheaper. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like who ever wants these rims and tires will have to pay feight. I'm in 33023. The cost of shipping UPS or FEDX is crazy. I don't have a business to use. So if you have a way to ship I will sell them much cheaper. Thanks.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I really only need the wheels. They'll ship for $20 apiece or less to a business address. PM me with a price for the wheels only if you would seperate them.
Thanks.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
if the pice is right on the tires, i'll burn em up :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bud, I can't do it on Monday. But Tuesday should work. I can drop them off somewhere also. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
05' PYO Wheels and Tires for sale ( SOLD )

Thanks to Donnie who got the front pipe and Buddy who got the Rims and tires. :ro)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.