Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Duramax :mad: and do not have a use for the predator. I used it for a year or so and loved it. I have the manual and the box, although the box is a little rough from riding behind my seat. It works great, if anyone from the Wichita, KS area would like to try it, I would be more than happy to let you. I also have some gauges that I would let go cheap. Isspro boost and EGT, the egt needs a new probe, I stripped it taking it out. If interested, send me an email. [email protected]

·
Registered
971 Posts
email sent.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Buyer Backed Out

Ok, sorry guys but the buyer backed out. I need to sell this pretty quick to get some parts for my 383 s-10 blazer. Email is the best, i check it pretty often. If my price is too high, shoot me an offer. I will take $275 shipped for tuner and gauges. I will be happy to email pictures on request.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ok, sorry guys but the buyer backed out. I need to sell this pretty quick to get some parts for my 383 s-10 blazer. Email is the best, i check it pretty often. If my price is too high, shoot me an offer. I will take $275 shipped for tuner and gauges. I will be happy to email pictures on request.[/quote]

I dont think you ever got back to me on my 1st e-mail. So i will just ask you to send me a price on the gauges LMK

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would like to get in line for the predator and gauges..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.