Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking on the Goodmark site there is no hood available for 05 HD. I saw there cowl induction scoops for a fraction of the cost of the hood. Has anyone installed one of these on a stock hood? Did you make it functional or just for looks? I know a great bodyman thats real reasonable and I wouldn't be stuck with xtra hood. Does the Goodmark hood have extra bracing under cowl or anything to keep from flexing and is it functional or just for looks? Thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well Unless You Have A Good Friend Who Will Work Cheap, It Will Take A Lot Of Time To Get It All Smoothed Out. Then You Still End Up Painting The Whole Hood..

Mine Is A 03 Reflection Hood On A 05..

Arm

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any problems with the Refleexxion hood? Its cheaper than a Goodmark is it as good? Do you have to do any mods to get older grill to fit or does ot bolt right in? Thanks and your truck looks killer.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Any problems with the Refleexxion hood? Its cheaper than a Goodmark is it as good? Do you have to do any mods to get older grill to fit or does ot bolt right in? Thanks and your truck looks killer.
FIT GREAT. NOT ONE DENT FROM SHIPPING AND THE PRIMER WAS FLAWLESS.
O3-05 HOODS GRILLS AND FENDER ARE ALL INTER CHANGABLE.. HOWEVER THE 05 HAS A DIFFERENT HOOD AND GRILL DESIGN .. THERE FOR YOU HAVE TO SWAP BOTH OF THEM TO GET A MATCH..

ARM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts