Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

What are you running for a cat back exhaust for your 05 6 liter? i had glass packs on my last truck and liked the sound, but am looking for a deeper tone with the same loudness. thanks

·
Registered
663 Posts
I don't have a 6 liter, but I run a Flowmaster on my truck and love the sound. The key is that my truck is a regular cab, long bed. This locates the muffler under the bed and cuts down the in-cab drone that you hear a lot of folks complain about. A lot of guys seem to really like the Magnaflow as well.

The nice thing about the 6.0 is that you can run true duals pretty easy.:ro) :cool2:

·
Registered
71 Posts
catch2otwo, i had dual 40 series flowmaster catback on my 02 6.0 liter, and loved it. It had a throaty deep sound and was not too loud, but had great sound. If i bought a gas again, that would be my first mod. Just my 2 cents worth.

Joe

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ran the flowmaster american thunder on my 6.0 ext cab, liked it, went on easy. sounded throaty but not abnoxios

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got an 03 6.0 with Dual Flowmasters. Talk about nice good excellent deep tone and plenty of attention getting noise. Lets face it Flowmasters on a 6.0 will make a F150 tremble with fear.

·
Registered
419 Posts
We can get you an MBRP duals exhaust system for your 6.0L. Man they sound killer too. They come in 304 stainless steel so you will be set for as long as you own the truck. Let me know if I can help!

·
Registered
318 Posts
We can get you an MBRP duals exhaust system for your 6.0L. Man they sound killer too. They come in 304 stainless steel so you will be set for as long as you own the truck. Let me know if I can help!
How much do those run, and can you get them for a Crew Cab Long Bed?

Also do they exit on the same side or one on each?

·
Registered
156 Posts
This what I am currently running:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts