this Is My Baby But Its Time To Upgrade

REPLY BY PHONE: 515 571 2615
EMAIL [email protected]
OR IM ME

PICS COMING SOON

·
Registered
373 Posts
Pics will help get people looking a lot more, even if you just put them in your garage...

Good luck, it sounds like a nice truck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New Pics Posted In My Garage. Been Working Long Hours, Needed Daylight!

If there are any more areas that anyone needs pictures of, drop me a message and i'd be glad to snap some more.

Thanks

·
Banned
548 Posts
Nice truck, but IMO $27k for an 88k mile 03' is pushing it. If you want to move it, I think $23k is a closer figure.

$27k will get you a nice lower mile 05'

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess if i'm out of line if there are any buyers out there, I would be willing to negociate. I would like to move the truck at a fair price on both ends.

·
Banned
548 Posts
To give you a ballpark idea, I just bought a 55k mile white 04.5 LLY CC/SB 4x4 (electronic 4x4) D/A with the electronic climate control, leather, power everything, clean truck for $23k. Yeah I think I got a better than average deal, but thats what is out there atm. This time of year is rough as well, keep it for a few months and the resale will likely come back a bit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I understand that accesories are not going to be worth as much as you put in and probably pennies on the dollar. I understand on dealer lots and what you can buy 04 pickups for. There has got to be some value in taking care of a truck and overmaintencing it. With adding all of the accesories and performance upgrades as well as keeping it in great shape. I would think the truck would be worth something. It seems that the 01-02 extend cab diesels with cloth bench seats were bringing in the low 20's with 80K when I decided to step up to this CC back 3 years ago.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Just to let you know, dad traded his 05 ccsb lt 4x4 lly with 67k for his 08 and he got 26k for trade in. Might look at KBB.com and see what kinda price you can come up with. Goodluck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Justification

When adding up all the options on kelly's blue book the total comes to $23,500 for private party value. I am hoping the B+W, performance upgrades and other add ons will be worth the 1K more

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Sounds reasonable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.