Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everbody I need some help 03 duramax,4 inch exhaust,afe stage 2 intake,edge with attitude, with california emmission`s I installed egr blocker plate,seem`s like it has helped mpg`s,power.But it throw`s code P-0401 poor egr air circulation,tired of SEL coming on,is there a fix for this or do I have to remove the plate.....
Thank`s everbody:(

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Don't think a finger stick is available for an 03 emissions truck, you will need to find a shop with an efi live to disable the egr electronics.

·
Registered
452 Posts
you are right, fingers are not available for lb7

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I have the same thing, except no blocker plate, and my code is P-0404.
If I buy the EFI live, I will have total control over the whole process? Upgrades and all? What is the cost?

I to am tired of the CEL.

E

·
0 Posts
With EFILive you have total control over the ECM - so you can modify EGR, tires, timing and 100's of other parameters.

In our subforum there is a FAQ detailing many common questions about EFILive and what it can do (my appologies that this isn't up to date - we now support LBZ and shortly LMM). http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109517.

We also have a Tips and tricks thread that answers some commonly asked tuning questions, one of which is how to modify tables for EGR (2nd post) http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109520

Feel free to download our software for free and have a look around at what you can achieve with EFILive (see my sig). You might also like to download a tune or two from the Tune repository (in the custom tuning sub forum) to see what other users are doing.

There are two components to EFILive, our software (free download) and our programming interface (like a handheld tuner) to connect between your vehicle and PC to make changes. FlashScan V1 (supports LB7 and 04-05 LLY plus many other GM vehicles) is $549, while FlashScan V2 (supports LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM plus many other GM vehicles) is $749. Major differences between FlashScan V1 and FlashScan V2 is standalone features and future support (V2 contains up to date communications protocols ie. CAN) are contained within the FAQ document, but feel free to ask any more questions.

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts