Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale,

2002 Polaris 600 XC SP Edge X, Blue/Yellow, 600cc twin variable exhaust, M-10 rear suspension, 121x1" track, Blue Chrome windshield, yellow headlight cover, yellow screen kit, yellow HD Polaris skidplate, 6" Shaper bar carbides, sliders and carbides have one season on them. 144 studs, Has just under 2000 miles on it, this sled is in good shape and has been taken care of, Polaris cover included. Also, I have always ran Amsoil Racing synthetic oil in it. $4000 obo, price is negotiable, I might be able to help with delivery. I really need to sell my sled as my tranny is going to have to be upgraded in my truck. Edited by: White Duramax

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know about giving it to you, but if you are interested in any way pm me.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
lets see.....your sled needs to find a home and you need a tranny upgrade....what kind of upgrade you looking at? We might be able to work something out. Got a pic of the sled?

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I'd like to get a sled but not enough hours/day as it is and we normally don't get enough snow.

Since your from OH u know about the snow.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I wish we would get a little more snow. Last year wasnt too bad, we had decent bit of snow last year.

I have pictures of it, it just wont let me post them on here.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have it $4300 obo, it should be in this weeks Ohio and Michigan free auto trader and Indianas on Friday.Edited by: White Duramax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.