Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AN 02 duramax allison ext. cab 4x4. Ls package, alloy wheels, white, dark grey interior. 143k. alloy wheels, 80% rubber left on tires. Power everything. showroom condition. 19900.00 O.B.O.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention this truck is in Tulsa, OK. It has bucket dual power seats, and ovehead console, bedliner and flush mount diamond plate trunk style tool box (does not sit on sides of truck).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont have any readily available but could for serious buyers. No dents,dings,or scratches. WELL MAINTAINED

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Pictures may convince a not-so-serious buyer to become serious!

Why do you think that Car Salesmen always want you to drive a car THEN come in and talk about price...they get you hooked!!!

And BTW...you're welcome for the bump!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This truck seems to be priced to sell quick, but I dont even get any offers? You would not be dissapointed with this truck, completely stock drivetrain, mint condition.:ro)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
No offense Scott C, but pics can definately make/break a sale. If you don't have pics than its hard for anybody to justify spending $18,000 + on a truck. Wish you all the best in the sale but posting pics will probably get you more attention

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.