Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

2006 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ

grizzified’s Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums Garage
2006 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ
Grizzified's Garage
2006 Chevrolet 2500HD Crew Cab Longbox
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
Truck and trailer combo LAV Camping Kuwait 1991 Hangover Scramble 2007 Swamp Trail Elbe Hills Grizzly Dumps Evans Creek with SuperHigh Snorkels Evans Creek small mudhole
Gallery Statistics
Member: grizzified
Created: 12-12-2007 11:44 PM
Last Modified: 12-12-2007 11:55 PM
Views: 598
Comments: 2

Comments
Author Comment Date
grizzified I love the 700. I beat on mine pretty ridiculously hard and its really done well. The power steering has been really nice and does work well with the front diff locked. The power steering is also really nice on the trail and has also helped soften some 'wrist breaker' jolts. I really believe its one of, if not the most well refined, best balanced machines in its class right now. To me, its the Duramax/Allison of utility quads. Feel free to PM me with any other questions, I've got a ton of links to good info on the 700, and as you can probably tell, I love it and love to talk about all things Grizzly. 02-21-2008
MAX Attitude Nice Grizz. My dad has a 660 Grizz and is looking to upgrade to the new one with power steering. How do you like yours? Does the power steering work well with the front diff locked? 02-21-2008