Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

2007 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ

first timer 6.6’s Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums Garage
2007 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ
Summit White
CC Std Bed
Blocked and Fingered
Striped and Naked Finally!!!
Airaid system
AVS Bug shield and window vents
35% tint on front windows
5 % on the back 3 windows
All on mod is complete
4 in. Alumistringer drop hitch
Isspro Gauges/ pyro/ Boost and trany.
Resonator deleted
Husky Liners front and back
Lorado Tonnea Cover
Reverse Lights for the tinted windows at night
T-bars cranked up 2" on passenger 1.5" on drivers
Pacer Hi-Five lights installed
Led lights in tow mirrors Amber running lights and red blinkers!!!!
Amsoil in the front and rear Diff's and in the transfer case
4" MBRP
285/75/16 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's
EFI Live!!!!!
Amsoil Duel bypass oil system

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
U just got to love sitting on the deck drinkin a beer lookn at a D-max Now here is a great place for a Duramax decal!!! 2007 Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ - Photo 52977 nice gauges some cool reverse lights with tinted windows The best place for my truck in the winter Getting a clay bar makeover and 2 coats of wax!! The Black Bow Tie Event!!!!! Pacer Hi Five's just installed side profile All on Mod with new cab lights in the light more lights Lights Led tow mirrors close up close up of led's all on mod with led's got to love the amber and red Led's Dixieland Diesels close up coolant filter install another balck tie step1 step2 step3 step4 step5 step6 step7
Gallery Statistics
Member: first timer 6.6
Created: 11-24-2007 07:22 PM
Last Modified: 10-16-2010 01:35 PM
Views: 3225
Comments: 9

Comments
Author Comment Date
first timer 6.6 Thanks KurtfromCT. I have been working on it a little at a time. I am getting ready to do the PCV reroute next. I just did the Diamond eye down pipe.. 01-05-2011
kurtfromct great looking truck. i gotta do cab lights also 11-08-2010
farmer_dre hey dude, props to the LED's in the mirrors very origional! truck is lookin good, was the cab lights hard to install or was the drilling the hard part to get over first then the rest was easy? i want cab lights bad! 11-10-2008
450zzz Truck looks great! Which all-on mod did you do? I really like the LED's in the mirrors. 11-10-2008
HeavyHD Thanks man! Workin on pullin accessories now lol but next will prob be the led's in the mirrors, then I dunno maybe wheels not sure. Maybe turbo haha cant make up my mind. 04-20-2008
whitetailslayer looks good! i think u might be the first going with the reds. do they stand out at night? or kind of moderate? 04-07-2008
TIM Z Great looking truck! Love the lights! what did you use for lights under your tailgate? 04-04-2008
first timer 6.6 the tint is 35 % on front and 5 % on back 02-08-2008
factorymx truck looks SWEET cant argue about white being the best lol what % window tint is that? 02-06-2008