- About MackManiac
- Ive been a MACK dealer tech for 8 yrs. 6.2s and 6.5s are a fun hobby. Under dog factor.
- diesels, fishing, hunting, music, harleys
- mack truck master
- 1982 chevy scottsdal
- Engine type and displacement
- 381 ci diesel
- Major modifications
- custom cold airintake,full egr delete,straight pipes,manual glows
- Tranny type
- Street Radials
- 82 scottsdale K20-6.2J TH400. "Redblock". head swap to late model 6.2 heads, "T"- double square pre cups. .010" victor head gaskets. Duraterm glow plugs, 4648 db2 pump turned up 1/4 turn, Frankenstein crossover pipe, custom 3.5" downpipe to custom 5" exhaust, mack fuel filters, 6.5 lift pump, super ugly boost/pyro gauges. 18cm H1C DONE! H1e 58mm upgrade! 4" lift with 36" bias ply hummer take off's.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|