- About Joesoffroad
- I was born and raised in Anchorage, AK. I left for school for a few years but finally came back to the "Great Land". I have two boys.
- Anchorage, AK
- Snowmobiling, no trails, just mountains, the taller the better! Building stuff for my kids. Thinking of the next thing I can do to my D-Max!
- I own a shop called Joe's Performance and Offroad
- 2005 GMC Sierra 2500
- Engine type and displacement
- Diesel - 6.6L
- Tranny type
- 05 LLY, EFI w/DSP-5 ("ID Rob" Tuned), HSP EGR Delete, ARP Head Studs, HSP Intake, HSP M-Piece, PCV Re-Routed, HSP IC Tubes, MBRP Direct Pipe, Magnaflow 4" SS, PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipes, FASS 165, LBZ CP3 Pump, Industrial 20% Nozzles, PPE In-Tank Pickup, PPE FPRV Plug, PPE Ported Rail Fittings, PPE CP3 Fittings, PPE RP/EGT/Boost Gauges, Auto-Meter FP Gauge, Flex-A-Lite Fans, Optima's, MA Mounts and Housing Brace, PPE Stage 6 Trans w/Suncoast Converter, Mag-Hytec Pan and Billet Shafts, Fox 2.0's, 11.5" Yukon 38 Spline Grizzly w/38 Spline Chromoly Shafts and Mag-Hytec Cover, Leveled -2" Rear, BMF 20"x10" Novacanes, 295/55R20 Toyo R/T's, 50w LED's in Highs/Lows, Rigid Fogs, Rigid 20" LED Bar, Alpine IVA-910, Kenwood Shallow 12's, Alpine PDX 1000, etc, etc.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|