Diesel Place banner

2020 Factory LED Headlights on Lower Trim

L5P: 
852 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MaxRock 
#1 ·
Has anyone swapped over a set of factory LED headlights on a trim that doesn't have them?

From what I understand its supposed to be plug and play.

#3 ·
I looked at that post, and it looks like the dealer said its plug and play but then again I cant even get the right part from the dealer. I google searched it outside of the forum and nothing much on it, as far as I can tell looking at Ebay headlights for sale it can be. Just wondering if there is added programming or what not. Trying to stay away from aftermarket bulb replacements.

#4 · (Edited)
blk04sr,

I cannot help you with the conversion you are investigating but i can say this, i am on my 3rd week of owning my '20 2500HD and the headlights are freakin awesome. Of course my point of reference is my '02 with Silverstars, so there is that! I commute 40 miles each way and this morning before dawn, it was pouring down rain. The lights lit up the road and had no problem seeing, one of the many advances on this truck!

I guess what i am saying is, if you can figure out how to do the upgrade, you will not be sorry!

-Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.