Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - [Q] Reg Cab 2020 L5P order advice
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
redwngr
Diesel Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvn4me View Post
The Sierra you can’t get the rear Sliding window But If you stepped up to Sierra SLE it’s available.
Sierra 4WD Regular Cab, Long Bed $53,310 Sierra SLE 4WD Regular Cab, Long Bed 55,485

But you will need to order this option.
Preferred Package $785
Universal Home Remote
Rear sliding power window
120-volt power outlet
120-volt box-mounted power outlet
8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System
SiriusXM with 360L1
HD Rear Vision Camera2
USB Ports (Instrument Panel with bench seat)3
HD Radio
Hitch Guidance with Hitch View2
In-vehicle Trailering App
May require additional optional equipment

So to get your sliding rear window for your Regular Cab, Long Bed it will cost Package + option $2960
At least for me it was $8000 for something I wanted when I ordered the last one.

If I'm reading it right, there is a 'gotcha' in the order guide:

Looks like only crew and double cab get the A48 sliding window and UG1 universal remote

A48 Window, power, rear sliding with rear defogger
N/A on base sierra
On SLE - Included and only available with (PDQ) Preferred Package.

PDQ Preferred Package, includes (KI4) 120-volt power outlet, (KC9) 120-volt bed-mounted power outlet, (IOS) 8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System, (U2K) SiriusXM with 360L, (UVB) HD Rear Vision Camera, (MCR) USB Ports, (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with Hitch View, (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App and (U2L) HD Radio; Crew Cab and Double Cab models also include (UG1) Universal Home Remote and (A48) rear sliding power window
ON SLE - Requires (PCQ) SLE Convenience Package or (PDU) SLE Value Package. Not available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete. Crew Cab models include (R7O) Cloth Rear Seat Storage Package.

The PCQ package required by PDQ. adds a bunch more stuff:

PCQ SLE Convenience Package, includes (CJ2) dual climate control, (A2X) 10-way power driver seat including power lumbar, (KA1) heated driver and passenger seats, (KI3) heated steering wheel, (N37) manual tilt/telescoping steering column, (C49) rear-window defogger, (ATH) Keyless Open and Start, (N06) Steering column lock, (BTV) Remote Start, (UTJ) content theft alarm, (AZ3) front 40/20/40 split-bench with underseat storage on Crew Cab and Double Cab models, (USS) 2 charge-only USB ports for second row, (QT5) EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate, (UF2) cargo bed LED lighting, (KPA) rear auxiliary 12-volt power outlet, (T3U) fog lights, (U01) Roof Marker Lamps and (B1J) rear wheelhouse liners

Might have to change from a reg cab to a double cab. A little harder to park, but comes with some 'inside storage', away from whatever is under the bed cap.
With the HD's the double cab is available with the 8' box.
(In 1500 series, all double cabs have the 'standard' 6' something box)
Sold 2004.5 LLY Sierra 4x4 ECLB SLE

Last edited by redwngr; 02-03-2020 at 11:21 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote