Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Engine Buzz After Shutoff
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
rmoore0852
Diesel Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by crreed View Post
Thanks. I already read those posts and a bunch more to no clear end. I did however contact the guy who did the tune and he said he knew what it was and could fix it. I sent my autocal back to him to reprogram whatever it is he does. He didn't mention what he is changing. Soooo.....I guess I'll see in a few days when I get it back and reload the new tunes. Hope it fixes it.

I can't help with the buzzing, but you shouldn't have to send the autocal back unless you didn't want to mess with the files. I had to have my tuner change something for me, he just emailed me the new files. I loaded them into the autocal and then reprogrammed the truck.
2006 2500HD LBZ CCSB 4x4 178k miles, EFILive by ATP, 265/75/16 BFGs, Nicktane adapter w/2 micron CAT filter, Bilstein 5100's, Diamond Eye cat delete, MBRP downpipe, MBRP 4" exhaust with muffler, LML exhaust manifold and heat shield, EDGE Insight CTS, RedHead Steering gearbox, Demco Autoslide 18k hitch, ARP head studs and rod bolts, Transgo Jr with Transynd, MA pump rub kit and transfer case back half, MA transfer case brace, Kennedy single lift pump
Offline   Reply With Quote