Originally Posted by Sirleitet
Wait, people pay stuff to install indirect injectors...? It's litterally *almost* the same as installing spark plugs.
Thatís why I got a diesel, so that I could stop paying someone to install my spark plugs...
1999 Suburban K2500 SLT, 6.5td, 4L80E, 4.10 gears, 135k miles
* 4" Turbo Back Exhaust - Diamond Eye, w/ 2.5" Crossover - Heath
* Max E Tork ECM tune -Heath
* Turbo-master - Heath
* EGT, boost, and trans temp gauges - Heath
* Boost bolt - GlowShift
* Oil cooler and hoses - Heath
* 2/0 Battery Cable Upgrade - PT Wiring Solutions
* Opti-lube Summer+ or XPD fuel additive
2014 VW Sportwagen 2.0 TDi, 6m
1914 Ford Touring, Ruckstell underdrive axle, Rocky Mountain brakes