Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - LML: Lug studs??
Thread: LML: Lug studs??
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
btexpress
Diesel Apprentice

Lug Studs???

I am still looking for the right answer. The Dully's are not 8x180mm, that is for the single rear wheels, the dully's are wider, the best I can measure is about 8x21?mm, I think about 210mm, but can't find it in writing any where. It looks to be about like the late Kodak 40's or 50's. Hope someone can come up with the answer, still looking.
2011 GMC 3500 Denali HD, Banks Exhaust From DPF Back, Stock Tune, Pullrite 22K Super Rail 5th Wheel Hitch. Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX Navigation Radio, Tailgate camera view moved from mirror to Navigation display, Pace Edwards Electric Bedlocker Tonneau Cover, with a 37 gallon Transfer Flow tank with Trax2 display, under it's canister, Chrome wheel opening moldings, Mirror mod, with forward led marker and turn signals and puddle lights. Member 993 of the Dually Club.

45' Dutchman Voltage Toy Hauler with side and rear view cameras to Nav. display, Kodiac Hydraulic disc brakes, Mor Ryde suspension and pin box.

SOLD: 2003 Silverado 2500 HD, Banks Exhaust from turbo back. Late model mirrors with forward led marker and turn signals and puddle lights, Pullrite 22K Super Fifth hitch with Super Rails, Brake Smart controller, Air horn mod, HID's and LED's
Offline   Reply With Quote