Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Coolant Levels - LML
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
navybuff
Diesel Head

Send a message via Yahoo to navybuff

2015 Coolant Levels - LML

I know there has been a lot of discussion about coolant levels dropping etc., however the Duramax supplement is seriously lacking in explanation of the coolant tank itself. Here is my issue, the [large] side of the tank [fender] is almost empty and the overflow side is at the MIN line. I do not see a fill level indicator on the large side of the tank. When I add coolant to just above the MIN line, nothing happens to the other side even after a run, what am I missing? Could someone post pics of the normal levels of this tank and explain how the large side of the tank is filled..., I know this is basic stuff here, but I seem to be brain dead at this point....

New Ride:
2015 Silverado 2500HD Z71

"Molon labe"
Proposed 28th Amendment ~ "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States..."

Last edited by navybuff; 06-12-2019 at 01:35 PM.