Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Forgot 4hi, did I damage it?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
LETHAL WEAPON
Diesel Prodigy

And what is GM reasoning for not having a 4wd indicator in the dash cluster to let you know you're in 4hi or 4lo like in the older trucks.......and please don't tell me it's about "COST"
Modified Allison 6 speed done by suncoast,
EFI LIVE with Danville performance Tow tune & ,DPF,DOC,EGR delete Best MPG is 21.3 PVC re-route
Filtration F.A.S.S. w/Donaldson P551313
Niketane filter head w/ Donaldson P553207 w/ site bowl
Wheels 22.5 ALCOA's wraped in Goodyear 255/70/22.5 and spun by 4.56 gears,Window Tint 5% on all windows Gauges... Boost,Fuel PSI,Differential, Air Pressure, Oil temp &EGT and EDGE CTS monitor,2 sets of shocker XL train horns, Fleece performance Tuff shafts(NO MORE PASSENGER SIDE DISCONNECT SLEEVE TO BREAK OR FRONT ACTUATOR NOT TO WORK) Front driveshaft will spin while in 2wd, MAG-HYTEC differential cover , Alligator Performance tranny lines, Coolant filtration kit, Krytonite UCA,Tie rods, Centerlink and Idler support kit, Merchant Automotive motor mounts....."ARB air locker install

INDIVIDUALITY....You laugh at me because I'm different....I laugh at you because yall LOOK all the same
Offline   Reply With Quote