Well the compressor housing wasn't quite through with me yet.
The thrust bearing retainer bolts were nice and seized. Was going to try an ezout but when drilling the bolts the head just rips right off. To tiny. So I just went for it and rammed the bit in there hoping it would break them (all 4) free.
I got lucky this time.
*I think* I saved the housing... I think. I'll know here in a while.
From here the housing goes in the parts washer to clean it up. Pull out and refinish the drain surface, check those 4 bores and maybe run a tap to clean the threads up and repeat. Then paint and reassembly.
This turbo hasn't been very much fun.