Steep driveway parking assistance?
So our new driveway is quite steep. The parking break in my truck can't hold the rig (not even close), and it's definitely putting strain on the selector pin (??)... I'm so worried about breaking something in the tranny that I'm parking on the street.
Is there anything (like a speed bump or something) specifically for this situation that would act like a permanent wheel chock that would prevent the strain on the tranny so I could start actually using my driveway?
Thanks for the info!!
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- Classic LT1 Crew Cab 4WD
- 6.6L LBZ Duramax V-8
- "Built" Allison 1000 6sp Automatic Transmission
- EFI Live by Idaho Rob w/ DSP5
- MBRP 4" Turbo-Back Straight Pipe Exhaust (SP6004)
- K&N CAI (57-3057) w/ Amsoil Dry Filter Replacement (EAAU6075)
- Bean-style Sump w/ FASS Aux Fuel Pump System
- Fleece Performance All Lights On Module
- Cooper Discoverer AT3 - LT275/70R18 Tires
Last edited by OkDually; 03-30-2019 at 12:01 AM.