Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - cloth to leather conversion
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
gralewaj
Diesel Head

Clazzio leather seat covers. I couldn’t justify the $3000 for katskinz on a 13 year old truck. So I had a new bottom foam installed on drivers seat and purchased a set of perforated leather seat covers from Clazzio for ~$680. Also splurged for the seat heater kit. With the interior out of the truck it’s very easy to get these covers on and looking nice. I’m very happy with how it’s going. I’ll post pics once complete.

ATP EFI Live DSP5 tuning, Kennedy Single Lift Pump, Trans Go Jr, SC Trans brace, MA pump rub kit, DE downpipe, MBRP 4" Turbo-back exhaust, Bilstein 5100s F/R and steering stabilizer, Sulastics, Cognito Gear- Leveled UCAs, HD tie-rods, pitman/idler supports, HD sway bar and end links. DiPricol Boost & EGT gauges, FS 2500, Nicktane 2x, Coolant Filter, AMP Power Steps, Curt 15702 hitch, Prodigy Brake Controller, 285/70R17E Toyo H/Ts on H2s

Mods: Seat belt chime disable, PCV re-route, Cabin Air Filter, Power Steering cooler, DRLs to Parking light, Kennedy headlight booster harness, NBS Cab lights, color matched door handles with chrome pulls, blacked out B pillar.
Offline   Reply With Quote