Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - ABS and Brakelight
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
CHEVYJEFF
Diesel Apprentice

see your from illinois,

After working on a free to me 2002 avalanche from up there. I would replace the wheel bearings, all rotors, pads and calipers. mine was so rusty and corroded everywhere the abs light was on and when you would hit the brakes it would activate every time.

I had to lol when I first test drove it to diagnose it for engineer here at work that ended up giving it to me because dealer would only give him 200.00 as trade in.

plan on replacing metal brake lines too if you have not already.

6" RCD lift w/ bilstiens, cognito tie rods, pitman/idler braces, roller bearing idler arm mount, uca's and sway bar links. New oem pitman and moog idler arm, new design ISS, 2" muffler clamp and "NO ISS CLUNK".

All stock LLY except LBZ MP, egr blocker w/ fingerstick, PCV re-route and a 4" magnaflow exhaust combined w/ a MBRP cat delete down pipe.

Rolls on Raceline 17x9 wheels w/ 35X12.5X17 Toyo open count mt's, AMP electric steps, t-rex billet grill, frontier grill guard, Avalanche roof rack and escalade door handles
Offline   Reply With Quote