Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Question: Best 10 ply All terrain tires
Thread: Question: Best 10 ply All terrain tires
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sraney
Heat Sink

Thanks Camilleri. Toyo has been one I’ve been really considering. I live in central Alabama so snow is non existent. A lot of guys I know run the BFG KO2’s but not enough time has past to see how they hold up and they are pricey. I’ve ran Generals on 1/2 ton trucks and they’ve lasted longer than a their warranty. The last set I had lasted 70k miles and still had 30% tread. The duramax I have had Michelin’s on it when I bought it and they lasted a while. The previous owner rarely drove it and the belts had seperated internally on the front tires so alignment was non existent until I rotated them to the back and left them there. I’ve always heard Nittos where very soft and wore out fast but their terra grapplers have lasted on 1/2 ton trucks, glad to know they don’t last on 3/4 ton trucks..I’ve got a buddy that owns a tire shop so I’m probably going to get him to order me the tires at cost. Saves a dollar.