Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Question: How much do you weigh!!??
Thread: Question: How much do you weigh!!??
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
SHIR LUK
Parrot Head

On my last weekend outing with the 5er, I hit the scales not knowing what my 32 foot Montana actually weighed. With a couple hundred pounds in the truck plus the PullRight slider had the truck right at 10,000 lbs. The Trailer axles came in at 8800 Lbs with the tanks empty. So my pin weight should be just under 2000 Lbs. Technically the truck is overweight by 800 Lbs, although I'm way under the 22,000 total weight limit. Guess I need shift cargo into back of trailer to get the pin weight lighter.

04 2500HD LB7, CC/SB, 2WD, De-badged Summit White, Banks Exhaust, Banks Exhaust Brake, Trans built by Mike L. Nictane adapter w/ CAT UHE filter. Baldwin water separator, boost and egt gauges in PPE overhead console mount, BD Exhaust Manifold, Weld Stone Crushers w/ LT265/75R-16s, N-Fab Nerf Bars, Line-X, Mike L. tranny cooler, Mag-Hytec diff cover. Snow Performance water/methanol injection. Kennedy lift pump filter combo.
Offline   Reply With Quote