Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - cloth to leather conversion
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 12:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
burningbaal
Sparkplug Hunter

This is sort of a thread-jack, but it's related.
@Mathalika & mods: just say the word, and I'll take this to a new thread.

I'm thinking about going the other way. bought my lbz with leather, thinking about going 6-seats. I don't need it to look OEM, but I do want to keep my power and heated seating. I'm hoping there's a DOT-approved way to get the shoulder strap adjustable (classic '07 has the belt in the seat) and the middle seat to have a shoulder strap...anyone done anything?

Just purchased Oct2017, working through some pre-known repairs over the next few months.

Usage: my DD (29m/day), utility trailer, will buy an RV, major "yard work", occassional equipment rental.

Planned changes: Curt 15703 hitch, possibly a goosenech/5th wheel combo depending on RV chosen, probably change out the leather for 6 seats, maybe with a way to get my shoulder strap higher and have a shoulder strap for the front-middle if possible.
Online   Reply With Quote