Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - LBZ: Kriesel Diesel
Thread: LBZ: Kriesel Diesel
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
berndtmj
Diesel Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriesel View Post
Ok, here is a pdf of my notes, about 90% just copy/pasted from various threads within dieselplace, and a couple of my own notes, like the body lift plastic from McMaster, and where I got my muffler, etc... I only made this document to have all the notes in one place, and somewhat organized as well. It may be confusing, for example, with fuel sending units, I've copy/pasted multiple ways of doing the sending units. So, these notes are completely just to get all the ideas I could find into one easy to find place for myself.

My intent now is to edit this pdf to be what I actually did, with photos in place for my swap, and what I did, step by step.

---> Link to pdf <---
Sticky?

AFE Air Box/Intake, MBRP 4" Down Pipe Back, EFILive by ATP, AirDog II-4G 165 Lift Pump, PCV Re-Route, CTS Insight, Leveled Suspension w/ 5100 Bilsteins, 285/70R17 Hankook ATm on Stock Rims, AuxBeam F16 LEDs in Hi/Lo Beams & Fogs, LED Back-Up Lights w/ Manual Override, 30" LED Light Bar in Bumper Connected to Hi Beams w/ Bypass, Front Receiver Hitch Hidden Behind License Plate, Front & Rear Quick Connect Winch Plugs, Magnum Truck Gear Step Bars
Offline   Reply With Quote