On the fuel manager:
1. Make sure the water drain cock is closed.
2. Open the vent valve several full turns.
3. Operate priming pump till fuel seeps out, then close vent.
4. Operate priming pump at least 30 times.
5. Take a small screwdriver and quickly depress the schrader valve in the low pressure fuel test port, use a rag and watch your eyes. Dose any air come out? (Don't depress the valve long enough to release all the pressure in the line.)
6. Operate priming pump at least 30 times.
7. Try to start engine.
If engine dose not start REPEAT steps 2-7. You might have to repeat the procedure several times, Don't skip any steps!
2005 Chevy 3500 LLY 4x4
- Diamond Eye 4" QT down pipe back exhaust
- Hi idle mod
- 275+ K strong