Diesel Place banner

leveled 2011-up

7K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  theJman 
#1 ·
Post pictures and info on your 2011-up chevy/gmc

#4 ·
#5 ·
This is my 11 with Cognito UCA's, Bilstein 5100's, Cognito PISK, Stock keys and a 1" block in the rear. Tires are LT295/70R/18 Terra Grapplers. I have no rubbing lock to lock and no body modifications to clear the tires.

#8 ·
Not trying to hijack, however it's relevant:

My biggest questions:
- How does everyone's CV angles look?
- How much clearance between UCA and frame stop?
- Has anyone experienced any bump steer?
- Did you purchase new shocks, or extenders? Did the new shocks ride better?

I picked up my 16' in September, and turned up the bars maybe 4 turns to get rid of some of the rake. No change in ride quality, however I'm on the fence of fully leveling it, or just leave it alone.
Mine's equipped with the Z71 package so I have the Rancho shocks. Not sure if these help any.

If I do level:
- UCA's with bolt in ball joint
-Shock extenders or new shocks
-Differential spacer kit
- Found a kit with carbon nylon blocks, anyone use these yet?
Not buying keys, read countless threads and it seems stock keys will get you what you want
Last and what I think is most important, I'm not doing a crazy fender mod to fit a larger than recommended tire, and keep the UCA in the green zone.

Thoughts?

#9 ·
Never mind the questions. After much research, better off with a BDS 4.5" lift and keep everything flat and level IMO.

#13 ·
2016 SuspensionMaxx compete leveling kit with Bilstiens. 285/70/17 BFGs on 17x9 Centerlines with 1.5" adapter/spacers to go from 8x180 to 8x6.5.

Attachments

#15 ·
This is what my 2018 looks like with the following:

2" Rough Country leveling kit
Fox Performance 2.0 Shocks
Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT 285-75R18

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.