Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/)
-   3500 Dually Trucks (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/76-speciality-forums/127-3500-dually-trucks/)
-   -   Request permission to join the dually club (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/76-speciality-forums/127-3500-dually-trucks/395363-request-permission-join-dually-club.html)

ryanryan 10-11-2010 12:06 PM

Request permission to join the dually club

***Staff Edit: This is a continuation of this thread which has been closed due to the number of replies.***

Welcome :) :Handshake :beerchug:

vietvet66-67 10-11-2010 05:36 PM

Welcome

to all the new members :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

WannaNew1 10-11-2010 05:36 PM

Thanks!

STPETEBLUE 10-11-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmhcvn (Post 4038269)
Apparently the company that ran the site (Platial, Inc) went out of business in march. They must have just gotten around to shutting it down.

What all was on the site?

It would have a map of the U.S. and we set it up for The 3500 Dually Club. You could log in, post your city and state, and even a picture, and it would place a "map pin" in your location. It was really cool to see where everybody was.

It may have been longer than a month ago that I was on it. I was just guessing.

juneau92 10-13-2010 07:38 PM

Welcome to all the new members!! :coolnana::ro):welcome2::grd::beerchug::beerchug:: driver::rockit::notworthy:

6x6dmax 10-18-2010 10:55 PM

thank u for the membership!

ExotixTransport 10-19-2010 09:35 AM

This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/671/img0748yi.jpg

So far I have painted the wheels, undecoated the frame, Added a cab rack, Waiting for delivery from Recon and a Set of Projector headlights :)

Performance wise she will remain stock for a while, I got a really good deal but in turn spent what I saved on this on my 2500.... ugh...

I would like a set of 6 inch miter cut stacks tho :D

pmhcvn 10-19-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExotixTransport (Post 4048469)
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

:thumb::thumb:

JimsDmax 10-19-2010 11:00 PM

Please sign me up.

Hello. Can you please please sign me up.
Jim

arguy 10-21-2010 10:51 PM

approaching 1000 members! I would have never thought!