Diesel Place banner

Request permission to join the dually club

Info: 
168K views 765 replies 322 participants last post by  STPETEBLUE 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
***Staff Edit: This is a continuation of this thread which has been closed due to the number of replies.***

Welcome :) :Handshake :beerchug:

#2 ·
Welcome

to all the new members :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

#4 ·
Apparently the company that ran the site (Platial, Inc) went out of business in march. They must have just gotten around to shutting it down.

What all was on the site?
It would have a map of the U.S. and we set it up for The 3500 Dually Club. You could log in, post your city and state, and even a picture, and it would place a "map pin" in your location. It was really cool to see where everybody was.

It may have been longer than a month ago that I was on it. I was just guessing.

#5 ·
Welcome to all the new members!! :coolnana::ro):welcome2::grd::beerchug::beerchug::driver::rockit::notworthy:

#6 ·
thank u for the membership!

#7 ·
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

So far I have painted the wheels, undecoated the frame, Added a BackRack, Waiting for delivery from Recon and a Set of Projector headlights :)

Performance wise she will remain stock for a while, I got a really good deal but in turn spent what I saved on this on my 2500.... ugh...

I would like a set of 6 inch miter cut stacks tho :D

#8 ·
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!
:thumb::thumb:

#14 ·
Hello. Can you please please sign me up.
Jim
Jim, we just need you to post a pic of your truck (other than your avatar).
Might be easier to sort through all the requests lol..

I thought mine was kinda catchy and I haven't heard anything :D
Your post was not lost on me, however, we don't do inductions every day. I try to get 10 at a time.

#10 ·
approaching 1000 members! I would have never thought!

#11 ·
Shouldn't we get a new thread? Just wondering...

#16 ·
It's been on my to-do list.......right between cure cancer and win the lotto.

Crossed this one off. The other two....not so good.

#12 ·
Might be easier to sort through all the requests lol..

I thought mine was kinda catchy and I haven't heard anything :D

#13 ·
I have a 1994 chevy 3500 and I would like to be part of the Dually CLub.

#15 ·
2005 GMC 3500 SLE Dually

I, too, would like to join.

My new horse trailer was too much for my 2500.

Transport Vehicle Car Parking Mode of transport

So an eBay transaction, a 1000 mile plane ride and a trip back home and I had a new truck to pull the trailer.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#17 ·
I, too, would like to join.

So an eBay transaction, a 1000 mile plane ride and a trip back home and I had a new truck to pull the trailer.
Nice truck, it match's the trailer a lot better now!!

It's been on my to-do list.......right between cure cancer and win the lotto.

Crossed this one off. The other two....not so good.
LOL....thank you sir.

#20 ·
Subscribing to the new thread, looks like we got some gorgeous trucks comin in our club

#33 ·
Reactions: Dmax Fan
#26 ·
I hereby request permission to joim the dually club. I should have do this 9 months ago when she arrived.:confuzeld As you can see by the custom 2 tone paint she is a workin' girl and by the loads I work her like a rented mule. The 04 LB7 2500 just didn't seem to be up to the task.:deadhorse:

Attachments

#31 ·
I just purchased a 94 Chevy 3500 dually. I know nothing. Please accept me into the dually club so I can know something.
Thanks,
Greg
Just need to see pics of your trucks, gentlemen (besides your avatar). Either posted here, or in your Garage.

BTW, nice first post, Greg.

#28 ·
Requesting Persmission to join the 3500 Dually Club

May I please join the 3500 Dually Club? Mine is a 2000 Chevy K3500. Bought it this summer with 63,000 original miles on it. It's not a diesel but in reading the rules of the club, powertrains are not intended to be a part of this club.

I have wanted a Crew Cab Dually since I was about 17... just took me a few years to git-r-done! Our son was born in June and I needed a Crew Cab... I found that the one tons were often less expensive than the 1/2 and 3/4 tons (on the used market).

Turned out to be a real blessing as my wife and I are members of a Christian motorcycle ministry. For now, we can't just take off on the bikes like we usually did. Our friends blessed us with a 26 ft bumper pull travel trailer. Now we load our sportbikes in the bed of the Dually, hook up the TT, put our Rottie in the TT, put our son in back seat and away we go! :cool:

I joined the Diesel Place when I was shopping. I was looking to buy a Diesel but found such a good deal on mine, I could not pass it up. I did a Google Search for a Dually Forum and low and behold, the Diesel Place popped up with the 3500 Dually Club. So may I please join?

I have one pic of my truck in my garage. I will post more soon. I'll post one of our rig as we travel.

I absolutely love my Dually! I am doing little things to improve it as I can. For now it has diamond plate full length running boards, bed rails, headgate cover, tailgate cover, and John Deere license plate. I bought and will soon install a diamond plate gap cover for the gap between my DMI bumper/hitch and tailgate. I also have saved on my wish list a new set of mud flaps with diamond plate accents and weights.

It also has a Westin brush guard, gooseneck hide-a-ball, Phoenix wheel simulators, a sunroof, and Ventshades on all four doors.

I am going to replace the headlights, parking lights, corner markers, roof markers, and CHMSEL with clear lenses. New taillights will be necessary as well.

Then I want to have a spay-in liner installed.

Oh, I forgot to mention, it's an LS with Leather! Did I mention, I love my Dually?!? :D

Todd, love the avatar! Have you got the T-shirt too?

Oh yeah, one last note of interest... I work in one of the plants that builds the GMT900 Duallies... both gas and DuraMax!:thumb: (No, I can't get you any factory goodies... I prefer to keep getting a paycheck! ;))

#29 ·
I just purchased a 94 Chevy 3500 dually. I know nothing. Please accept me into the dually club so I can know something.
Thanks,
Greg

#30 ·
Request to join 3500 Dually Club

I would like to join the Dually Club. I have been a member of Diesel Place for a few years but have just become an owner of a 3500 GMC Dually. Please....:D:D:D

#32 · (Edited)
Todd,
I attached a photo of my truck.
I'll get some better pics in the daylight tomorrow.

Greg

Attachments

#35 ·
A daylight photo

Here's a daylight picture, albeit in the rain.
Greg

Attachments

#36 ·
#37 ·
Gentleman,

Long time DP Member and multiple dually owner. I respectfully request your permission to be added as a member of the dually club.

Cheers!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.