Tech 2 ABS autobleed using VXDIAG Nano - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Speciality Forums > Drivetrain - 2001 - 2010
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Advertise

Drivetrain - 2001 - 2010 Discuss front and rear axle, transfer case, brakes, etc. Transmission questions belong in the appropriate transmission forum below. First through fourth generation...

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2019, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lingus
Diesel Apprentice

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Tech 2 ABS autobleed using VXDIAG Nano

I picked up a tech 2 clone (vxdiag nano) and performed the autobleed procedure on the ABS control. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! Now I have pedal height and brakes that I haven't seen since this rig was new. This alone was well worth the $100 for the gadget.

I was considering doing the hydroboost upgrade but not now.

The Raped Ape -2006 GMC 2500 LBZ, CCSB, 4WD, EFI Live w/mild tune, injectors @160k miles, head gaskets at 190k, , Superglide Hitch, otherwise stock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2019, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ron Nielson
Diesel Pro

Great price, and glad it worked so well for you. I hope you did a complete brake fluid flush also.

2008 2500HD LT CCLB/Ally. Line-X, B&W Companion, MaxLoader Springs, Edge Insight CTS, Kennedy Custom ECM
2009 Arctic Fox 5er, Silver Fox Edition 29-5T, 3.6 Onan LPG, SteadyFast Stabilizers
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lingus
Diesel Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Nielson View Post
Great price, and glad it worked so well for you. I hope you did a complete brake fluid flush also.
Flushed many times over the last 300k miles. It doesn't even come close to the effectiveness of using the Tech 2 on it. But to answer your question, I flushed after and then re-initiated the ABS with the tech 2.

The Raped Ape -2006 GMC 2500 LBZ, CCSB, 4WD, EFI Live w/mild tune, injectors @160k miles, head gaskets at 190k, , Superglide Hitch, otherwise stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2019, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Adrexco
Diesel Apprentice

where'd you get your vxdiag nano and Tech2win?
07.5 GMC LMM Extended Cab 8' bed SLE, Quad with Econo tune, Lost CAT & DPF, EGR Blocker plate, micron auxiliary frame mount fuel filter with lift pump, Top Gun Full replacement bumper, 2" lift keys, Timbren front control arm bumpers, KYB Monomax shocks, Century Cab High Cap, Under the rim Line-a-Bed, Towing mirrors, H2 rims & Firestone Transforce AT 265/70/17, Kenwood DDX6703S carplay double DIN DVD media center, 4x Pioneer TS-A1685R speakers, back-up camera, In-Dash USB Charging Station, Rosta cruise control, Compustar GM10 remote start, Compass/ambient temperature auto dimming rear view mirror, Silverstar headlights, 2 LED replacement Fog light, 2 LED spot lights behind grill, All lights on mod, TransGo Jr,. Allison Deep Pan and Filter, Merchant Auto deep filter lock, DMax.com Arctic Tranny Cooler, AAM Helical Posi, AAM Aluminum Differential Cover
Old 07-02-2019, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
4welynn
Low Boost

Did you have to purchase a GM subscription to do the abs brake bleeding procedure?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lingus
Diesel Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrexco View Post
where'd you get your vxdiag nano and Tech2win?
Vxdiagshop.com. No need for subscription for abs cycling.

Last edited by Lingus; 07-03-2019 at 11:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in