Diesel Place banner

2020 Denali 2500 biggest tire on factory wheel

18K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Bartman432 
#1 ·
'm buying a new 2020 and want to go with bigger tires. I have read where some guys have used 35 x12.5 x 20 tires with now leveling. I have also read where some have used 37 x 12.5 x 10 with a leveling kit. I want to use 325 /60 r20. They are wider than the 12.5 and taller than the 35s. Will this tire work without leveling?

#3 ·
Here is what is a factory size on one I looked at. And the specs are below. The wheel offset is probably going to determine what size tire you can fit. Factory offset, I could see 37s fitting with a leveling kit, but wheels that stick out quite a bit, 35s might even rub. Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Wheel Rim
Text Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I ran a 35" on my factory Denali wheel that I had on my 2017. No issues at all. I have never heard of a factory warranty being voided for running an aftermarket tire. That sounds like total B.S. I'd say you're safe with a 35" on the new truck, that's what I will put on mine once the stock ones wear down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.