Diesel Place banner

2013 GMC 3500hd wheel and tire size

962 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  warrior11 
#1 ·
Hi everyone new to the forum. Thanks for having me. Just bought my first diesel and love it so far. Did a lot of research on wheel and tire combo and wanted to give everyone and update on my experience. My truck is a 2013 GMC 3500hd Denali crew cab single wheel standard box 4x4. Stock everything with 32,000 miles on it. After review reviews and everything other site and talking with Custom Offset I went a head and purchase fuel wheels 20x9 with +20mm offset and BF goodrich KO2 275/60r20. And the results are LET RUB!! front and back at full lock. I will let you know if I need to do any trimming. Truck is sitting for know as I order a level kit for it. Will see if this helps out before I do any cutting.i will add a picture if someone tells me how.

Thanks Warrior

#3 ·
Welcome to DieselPlace

I moved your post over to "Wheels & Tires" for better views and responses.
Your username is appearing correct in the forum.
Are you using a mobile device to access the forum?
If so, change your screen settings over to "Desktop View" and that should clear up any issues you are experiencing

:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.